Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moving on and through....



I can't believe it's been this long since I last wrote in my 'virtual journal'. So much has happened! I am NOT moving from my friendly-town USA. Happy girl! A lot went into that decision and my soul was tired and weary when all was said and done, however just to have the final decision made was and is a true relief.

So much has happened with my family. Can you say, 'Drama!???' Ugh! I'm too exhausted right now to go into details. Next blog will probably be me pouring my heart out...to no one, I understand this, but it gives me a sense of being free. Free to express anything and everything exactly how I choose. Like it or lump it, welcome to ME. *see, no response....I'm typing this information naked....no response...I'm eating a salad and wishing it was a Twinkie...(yes, I have an obsession with Twinkies, don't judge)....no response* Gotta luv this world that exists in more ways than we can count and yet doesn't exist at all. Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment