Friday, September 4, 2009

Contemplating....


I'm contemplating apologizing to every person I have hurt. Well, every person that is still in my life, as I'm sure I hurt the person I gave the finger to the other day when I was enjoying my "Starting Today" day.


I can see the benefits in falling on my sword and holding myself accountable for the pain I may have caused another. Especially those I truly care about. I realize people hurt and disappoint each other - that's a given - but I need movement from those feelings.


I need to know that we are shifting away from those feelings and will experience them less and less once confronted and released. I would want them to know that "u can't know what u don't know." And there was a time in my life that I sure didn't know a lot though, of course, I thought I knew exactly what I was doing and why. Most of my apologies, thank GOD, will be from things said and/or done in my youth - my 20's. Ahhh, long live my 20's....


Ok, no more contemplating. It's simply a good idea to let someone know u are truly sorry for any pain caused by ur lack of insight and thoughtfulness. I've never been disappointed in my decisions when they are based in love.....NO, not love of self, silly.


I'm off to see the Wizard.....






No comments:

Post a Comment