Saturday, September 5, 2009

Cravings.....


Hmmm.....how unhealthy or healthy is this (I guess it depends on ur perception):

I'M CRAVING CHOCOLATE AND VODKA!

Time for a chocolate martini, perhaps?


It's the start to the holiday weekend and we'll be bbq'ng, playing some volleyball and overall enjoying the great weather and great friends. Sounds like a beer commercial.


I just feel so alive today. The type of day where u just know the cape is in the closet, the wind is at ur back and the sky is the limit! I cling to these fearless days. My motto for my life is to "LIVE LIFE FEARLESSLY", so when I can actually live my motto I record it.

Goodbye summer, it's been a wonderful ride. Hello to another wonderful fall season. Now let's go have some fun....Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment